How to set up an anonymous and secure access to Internet?
Save access to the internet network is a current problem
not only for large companies and corporations but also for common users. The Internet
access through wired internet or mobile phone service provider, to which everyone
is accustomed, cannot provide any protection of your personal data from
trespassers stilling frequently users’ personal information over the last years.
Furthermore providers often introduce regional restrictions on user access to
specific web resources and services blocking the access by IP addresses.
RDP+socks proxy helps to bypass such restrictions and achieve a rather high level of protection and anonymity. This arrangement for the Internet connection is rather easy to built; the present manual helps you to do it.
WHAT IS RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)?
RDP’S PECULARITIES AND ADVANTAGES
is an abbreviation for Remote Desktop Protocol. This protocol was
originally created by Microsoft to provide a remote access for users to servers
and computers running Windows. In fact, due to RDP the user is able to perform a
remote control of a computer, running Windows and connected to a local network
or the Internet, from another computer with installed RDP client.
Due to that possibility the user can connect to the Internet not directly from his computer, but through the remote computer, which allows to conceal the fact of tunneling; i.e. for the end web-site it looks like you are working directly from your computer without tunneling. Thus, such arrangement with the socks proxy allows you to obtain safe and anonymous access.
Free RDP | How to get free RDP
In the Internet you can find a lot of free and cheap servers that provide access to dedicated Windows servers, where you can configure RDP + SOCKS-Proxy for anonymous and protected connection to web-resources. You can find several links to such servers below.
· Inferno Solutions
In case, any of these resources do not function or you need more powerful server for solving high-performance problems, you can find cheap servers, that will provide you with permanent access to the server with required capacity.
After you sign in, you will get an access to the Windows server. It would be much more convenient to rent a server with this particular operation system, because Windows server version doesn't differ much from the ordinary version, and you would be able to install the software applications, accustomed to you, and personalize the system for your own needs.
Configuration and Connection to RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
After signing in the user obtains access to the personal account of Windows server remote control. Among the other information the service supplier indicates the server IP-address for the connection from a remote device (PC, Smartphone, tablet and others). You need to enter this address to the address bar of RDP-client, integrated into Windows on the local computer. Do the following actions:
1. Open the terminal client Connection to the Remote Desktop Protocol, integrated into Windows. For this purpose go to Start->Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection, or open the Start menu -> Run, enter the command mstsc and press ÎÊ.
2. In the opened window enter IP-address of the rented Windows-server, indicated by the service supplier. Press Options.
3. Enter the user's name in User name field, indicated by the service supplier, for the rented server administration, click tab Local Resources.
4. Press More button in Local Resources.
5. Choose the devices and resources of the local computer that you will use during the remote session. It's recommended to put a tick mark opposite Disks, for the availability of the local hard disk during the work at the remote server. Press ÎÊ and Connect.
6. In the opened window enter the remote server access password and press OK.
7. The Remote Desktop Protocol of the remote server shall be opened on your desktop. Now you can control the remote server the same way you control the local computer.
At the following stage you need to get access to server SOCKS proxy on website https://5socks.net. For this purpose several easy steps shall be done:
1. Open https://admin.5socks.net/ and sign in.
2. Enter login and password of your account for the server access. As a result the account administrator panel shall be opened. On this panel the button of search of proxy socks 4/5 by different parameters (Proxy Search), the button of output of all proxies available in the present moment (List Proxies) and the button of your account data input (Account Settings) shall be displayed.
3. Press the button Proxy Search and choose any country, which proxy servers you would like to use, after that press button Go.
4. The search results shall be displayed on the desktop with detailed information on available proxy servers: country, state, city, network, operation time, time of the last check of server availability and speed.
5. Press the name of any server appropriate to you and the window with additional information shall be opened. In order to view Proxy IP-address and port press click here to view.
6. After several seconds the information on IP-address and proxy-servers port shall be displayed on your desktop. Copy or write down this data, you will need it for the following browser configuration at the remote server. In the given example, IP-address is 184.108.40.206, Port is 58933.
1. Connect the remote server in accordance with the directions given in the beginning of this manual.
2. Download and install Firefox browser on the remote server.
3. Launch Firefox browser, open settings panel and follow menu Options.
4. Open tab Advanced, tab Network and press button Settings.
5. In the opened window choose the following parameters:
· Manual proxy configuration
· SOCKS v5. Enter IP-address of proxy SOCKS, which you have received at https://5socks.net (in our example it is 220.127.116.11)
· Enter the number of the received proxy port (in our example it is 58933)
· Launch SOCKS5, as well as Remote DNS (all DNS queries shall be performed at SOCKS server side)
· Press ÎÊ.
6. Configuration completed.
7. Make sure that you use proxy. Open Internet Explorer in your Remote Desktop Protocol, click the following link http://www.ipleak.com and check your current IP address.
In the screenshot it can be seen that the computer network address corresponds to Dutch IP address 18.104.22.168.
1. Launch Internet Explorer browser in the Remote Desktop Protocol, move to Tools menu and choose Internet Options.
2. Open Connections tab and press button LAN Settings... In the opened window activate Use a proxy server for your LAN and press button Advanced.
3. Enter IP address of Proxy SOCKS received at https://5socks.net (in our example it is 22.214.171.124) in field Socks, and in field Port enter the number of the received proxy port (in our example it is 58933)
NOTE. Enter IP address and port only in SOCKS field. The other fields are necessary to be left empty.
3. Press ÎÊ in every window opened during configuration.
4. Configuration of Internet Explorer is completed.
5. Make sure that you use proxy. Open Internet Explorer in your Remote Desktop Protocol, click the following link http://www.ipleak.com and check your current IP address.
In the screenshot it can be seen that the visible network address of the computer corresponds to Dutch IP address 126.96.36.199.